Our Mission: Prevent Child Relinquishment in Haitian Families
Our focus is to “make the needs of Haiti known,” to offer opportunities for the Haitians be able to provide for themselves and their families, empowering them to rise up out of poverty… to be able to keep their families together… to avoid relinquishing their children to orphanages.
Apparent Project was birthed in the heart of God, as a reflection of His love for people who are in need of His help. We are extensions of the love of Jesus for all people and are committed to being His helping hand to the poor, the needy, the widow & orphans. And, our assignment is to the people of Haiti.
Beauty Changes Things
This is what the artisans are saying about how employment has affected their lives…
- “My dreams are to allow my children to fulfill theirs.”
- “Before this, I was homeless with my 3 children.”
- “I pray that this continues because I am helping my whole family.”
- “I don’t want to put my kids in an orphanage.”
- “This business is relieving my stress and changing my children’s lives.”
- “Right now I can feed my 4 children. Someday I will buy a house for them.”